Total Pageviews

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera:

 "My New Album Is Coming"

Christina Aguilera Download has revealed the follow-up to her 2010 album Bionic is coming soon.
Speaking backstage at The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, the Not Myself Tonight singer claimed that she is taking her time when it comes to recording her forthcoming LP.
Aguilera admitted: "It's coming, it's coming, it's coming. I'm very, very excited. It's quality not quantity.
"I don't like to just get songs from producers. I like them to come from a personal place. It's going to be great. I'm very excited. It's fun, exciting, introspective. It's great."
Back in January, the 31-year old told NBC that her seventh studio LP would be "honest and raw", explaining: "I'm recording my new album right now and I'm really excited because I've found myself in a very introspective stage in my life.
"I've learned and have experienced so much in leaps and bounds and it's really a journey of growth for me continuously throughout my career."MTV

The Voice US
coach added: "I'm excited to put it all down on paper through my lyrics and my voice as it comes from a very truthful, honest and raw place."

No comments:

Post a Comment