Total Pageviews

Thursday 22 March 2012

Usher

Usher Downloadhas urged people to stop buying Adele'sDownload hit album 21, as he doesn't want the singer to break his own record.
The 33-year old currently holds the record for having the best-selling album of the 2000's with his 2004 LP Confessions, with Adele now closing in on his achievement with her sophomore album.
Speaking to Capital FM, Usher has revealed he's keen to hold on to his ten year record, joking that he hopes people will soon stop purchasing Adele's 21MTV.
He told Breakfast Show hosts Dave Berry and Lisa Snowdon: "If I have to confess, I have to confess that I have told a few people not to go and buy Adele's album because I don't want her to go and break my record,
"No actually, I love her. Unfortunately, she's the closest to breaking my record for the last ten years. So now guys, don't go and buy that album right now."
In the same interview, Usher also revealed that he's teamed up with UK super-producer Labrinth Downloadon a track for his new album.
Speaking of his forthcoming LP, the OMG hitmaker explained: "We actually haven't finished this one but I'm working with Labrinth and that is my big surprise for London.
"Well you know me and Tinie Tempah Download we toured together here in London and it was my opportunity to get close to him and just listen to all the different things that he and Labrinth had been working on and listen to all the music that I know and admire that Labrinth did."
The R&B star added: "I wanted to take a stab at his world - no different than Diplo - and you look at the results of that; so I can only imagine what me and Labrinth will do with this US and UK connection."
Usher's new single Climax is set to be released on 15th April.

No comments:

Post a Comment