Total Pageviews

Sunday 22 April 2012

Kasabian

Kasabian's Download Serge Pizzorno has given Lana Del Rey's cover of their recent single 'Goodbye Kiss' his seal of approval.

The guitarist and songwriter told NME that he thinks the track sounds "fucking beautiful" and thanked the 'Born To Die' singer for picking the track to cover.NME

He added: I'm really proud. Obviously we covered one of hers, 'Video Games', so it was quite a sweet thing to do back. It's a really nice gesture. It's proper old school.
Lana Del Rey, Download who covered the track for BBC Radio 1's Live Lounge, revealed she first heard the Leicester band's music through her boyfriends.

She told Fearne Cotton: "All of my boyfriends had loved Kasabian and I'd never listened to them. I started and I really like this song. I love this song and I love the melody, I love the way the boys sing it."

You can listen to Lana Del Rey's version of 'Goodbye Kiss'

No comments:

Post a Comment