Total Pageviews

Friday 20 April 2012

Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj "Shocked" By Madonna Super Bowl Snog

Minaj has admitted she wasn't expecting to lock lips with Madge...


Nicki Minaj Download has revealed she was "shocked" when Madonna gave her a kiss during their Super Bowl performance in February.MTV
The Stupid Stupid singer, who joined Madge and M.I.A. on stage for a rendition of their collaboration Give Me All Your Luvin' during the event's half-time show, has confessed she wasn't expecting the Queen of Pop's gesture.
As reported by The Sun, Minaj is said to have admitted on The Graham Norton Show: "She kissed me but I didn’t kiss her.
“I wasn’t expecting it and I was shocked. I was shaking, thinking, ‘Is this really happening, why is she doing this?’"
The Young Money rapper has been visiting London to promote her No.1 album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.
Earlier this week, Madonna confessed she asked UK songstress Adele to join her on stage on the Super Bowl, but the Someone Like You star was forced to decline her invite due to her recovery from throat surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment