Total Pageviews

Monday 23 April 2012

Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj Download has admitted she feels guilty for axing her Twitter account but is enjoying her absence from the social-networking site.
As we previously reported, the Beez In The Trap singer deleted her official account last week after user @NickiDaily posted snippets of her new record Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded on their page.
Clearly angry about the fan page's actions, Nicki tweeted: "And that's exactly why I'm paying the barbz DUST right now! And deleting my twitter. Smdh - don't cry for me argentina."MTV
The 29-year old added: "Like seriously. its but so much a person can take. Good f***ing bye."
Nicki has now commented on her decision to deactivate her Twitter, telling The Sun: "Reinstate my account? I don't know yet. I have to say, I've been kind of enjoying life without Twitter. But I feel bad on the Barbz (fans). They got really sad when I deleted it.
"I think most artists will experience a lot of negative people on Twitter but, thank God, I've got so many followers that I'm not able to see them that much. I'll see some from time to time but, for the most part, I always focus on something good."
The Young Money star added: "But the way I deal with it is if I see someone tweet something bad, I'll retweet it and put some lewd thing back."

No comments:

Post a Comment