Total Pageviews

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Jessie J


Jessie J has confirmed her first arena tour of the UK and Ireland for next year.

The Voice
coach Jessie, 24, is to play 14 dates around the British Isles next February and March in her Nice To Meet You tour.
The first date is at Nottingham's Capital FM Arena on 28 February and it finishes at Dublin's O2 Arena on 18 March. London's massive O2 is booked for one of the dates.
Jessie tweeted: "Its called 'Nice to meet you tour' and it will be NICE! :) Can't wait to show you this tour I've been working on for months! BOOOOM!"MTV
And it seems Jessie has a pop admirer in the form of Canadian singer-songwriter Nelly Furtado - who has admitted in an interview that she'd like to work with her.
Speaking to Capital FM, 33-year-old Nelly said: "I'm really into Marina And The Diamonds right now. I like her sound a lot. I love a lot of British acts. Jessie J – I was just watching one of her videos this morning. There's some mega talent coming out of the UK especially."
And when the interviewer asked if she'd like to work with Jessie, she responded: "I'd love to personally. Actually somebody who I'd love to collaborate with is Robyn from Sweden.
"I think she's fabulous and I also really, really am a big fan of Ellie Goulding."

No comments:

Post a Comment