Total Pageviews

Friday 18 May 2012

Mc Fly

Mc Fly 
Hot on the heels of his bandmate Tom's recent nuptials, McFly's Harry Judd has revealed he is engaged to girlfriend Izzy Johnston.
The Strictly Come Dancing champion and McFly drummer took to Twitter to make the big announcement after popping the question over a romantic meal in the Caribbean.
He wrote: "Couldn't be happier! My beautiful @izzyeyesalight and I are engaged! Thank you to @rendezvoushotel for making it so special! xxx."MTV
In response, a giddy Izzy tweeted: "So happy! My gorgeous @mcflyharry and I got engaged on the beach by candelit dinner. I'm the luckiest girl to be marrying my best friend xx."
Harry later joked: "I like it, so I put a ring on it. engaged."
Back in December, Harry told the Daily Star that he knew "100 per cent" that Izzy was "the one" so it was only a matter of time before he got down on bended knee.
Bandmate Tom Fletcher tied the knot with his childhood sweetheart Giovanna Falcone last weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment