Total Pageviews

Thursday 3 May 2012

Rita Ora

The R.I.P. singer says she would love to work with Rihanna..


Rita Ora    Download has confessed she sees the comparisons between herself and Rihanna as a compliment.
The R.I.P. singer, who previously revealed Jay-Z feels she can be as big as RiRi, claims she doesn't mind being compared to the Barbadian beauty and would love to work with her.
Ora told our US Team: "I take it as a compliment, the comparison is a great one. It's not like it's someone I'm not a fan of, so I'm happy to be compared to someone like that."MTV
When asked if she would like to work with RiRi on a track, the 21-year old stated: "Doing a feature with her would be so cool. The video would be kinda hot.
"I'd be, like, chasing Rihanna the whole time... I'd be like come on, man, give me a shot, man! Let me just take you out!"
She added: "No, I'm joking; I'm very, very much straight."
Earlier this month, Rita was romantically linked to Rihanna's ex-boyfriend Drake, with MediaTakeOut reporting that the pair were seen 'getting cosy' at an event in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment