Total Pageviews

Monday 11 June 2012

Jessie J

Jessie JDownload has vowed to work with US songstress Katy Perry, stating a collaboration between them will "definitely" happen.
The Voice coach claims to have discussed a potential hook-up with K-Pez backstage at Capital FM's Summertime Ball last weekend.
Speaking of Perry, Jessie told the radio station: "We hung out a bit. I went round and saw her and we sat in her dressing room for a bit. I definitely think me and Katy one day will work together."MTV
Despite her enthusiasm, the Do It Like A Dude hitmaker was keen to add that nothing formally has been agreed with Katy, explaining: "I hate saying that, because then it's like 'Jessie J and Katy Perry guarantee to write an album', and it gets exaggerated.
"But she's an amazing artist and I'm a huge fan. She's always been supportive of my career, so who knows?"

No comments:

Post a Comment