Total Pageviews

Friday 29 June 2012

Katy Perry

She’s performed 124 shows on her California Dreams tour and is now promoting her ­documentary film Katy Perry: Part Of Me.
Following a sad and hectic 12 months Katy now plans to put ­showbiz on hold and re-assess her life.
She said: “I’m going to go into major hiding. I think I’ll have to after this movie comes out.
“I am going to get a globe and spin it and point my finger at a place and then head there.
“I have always wanted to do that since I was a little kid.”
The Teenage Dream singer, pictured right at Los Angeles Airport for a flight to Sydney, has ­struggled to cope since her marriage breakdown to lanky funnyman Russ, 36.
The unlikely couple met in 2008 and got married in October 2010 in a ­lavish, exotic wedding in India.They filed for divorce last December after 14 months of marriage.
In Katy’s new film she hints that their relationship breakdown was partly due to Russell feeling ­threatened by her successful career.DailyStar
She said: “I thought to myself: ‘When I find that person that’s going to be my life partner, I won’t ever have to choose between the partner and my career. They won’t be threatened or have weird motives.’
“Then I started to realise, that’s not true.”
The 27-year-old also insists that she did everything in her power to save her marriage, before finally ­accepting it was over.
She explained: “I have that same ­belief system with everything, from career to my life to my personal life, everything.
“And I will do everything it takes to not fail.
“And I did everything it took, but it still failed.”
Meanwhile the legendarily randy Brand will return to his roots by ­hosting a new, late night show called Brand X on American network FX.
It is billed as a live show with ­‘‘sexually-charged humour’’.

No comments:

Post a Comment