Total Pageviews

Thursday 28 June 2012

Snoop Dogg

Snoop Dogg 
Download keen to appear on British soap Coronation Street, stating he wants Cheryl Cole to play his wife.
The Drop It Like It's Hot rapper has previously expressed his desire to walk the cobbles of Weatherfield, and after hearing that Chezza also wants a cameo in Corrie, he think they should star alongside each other.
Speaking of her dream to appear in the Manchester-based soap, the Girls Aloud star recently told The People: "I'm here for the music but if I could do a cameo in any show it would be Coronation Street."
The Daily Star has since quoted Snoop as saying: "I couldn’t believe it when I heard Cheryl wanted to go on Corrie.MTV
"People always think I’m playing when I talk about Coronation Street, but I swear it’s my favourite show on TV. They got everything – sex, murder, transsexuals. There ain’t no other show that can touch it."
The Doggfather continued: "If the producers write a cool storyline for me and Cheryl I guarantee I will clear my schedule and come do a two-week shoot. The writers are sick on Corrie. I want to see me and Cheryl arrive on the Street as a couple from overseas.
"Within the first week I would expect Ken Barlow to have seduced Cheryl because you know that dog don’t let his age stop his skills with the women. Then a broken-hearted Snoop falls into the arms of a broken-hearted Deirdre.”

No comments:

Post a Comment