Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 July 2012

Amy Winehouse

Download Father has warning Lady Gaga if she wants to play the tragic star in a film it’s going to cost her.
Gaga, 26, previously expressed interest in portraying the legendary Brit, who died a year ago, in a biopic.
But Mitch, 60, isn’t keen on the idea. The former taxi driver told us: “If Gaga gives me £10million I will consider it. “I think it might be advisable to get an English actress, although Gaga has got the look about her. It is something which we might think about.”
For Mitch to consider any film version of his daughter’s life is a turnaround as he had previously disapproved of the prospect. Dailystar
He said in December: “It would hardly be a biopic without the music and we’d never allow the songs to be released.”
Back To Black singer Amy had a huge influence on a young Lady Gaga before she hit the big time.
The Pokerface star admitted everyone used to mistake her for troubled Amy when she had dark hair.
Gaga said: “I loved her so much. I was nobody when she was first coming out.
“I had really dark hair and all the time on the street people would go: ‘Amy!’
“They’d scream at me, thinking that I was really her.”

No comments:

Post a Comment