Total Pageviews

Friday 13 July 2012

Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez 
Download is leaving "American Idol," the 42-year-old pop star confirmed on "Idol" host Ryan Seacrest's radio show this morning.

Lopez's departure follows yesterday's announcement that Steven Tyler will not be returning to judge the 12th season of Fox's reality show. Musicians from Mariah Carey to Adam Lambert have been rumored as possible replacements for the two judges, both of whom have been with the show for two seasons, since 2010.



"When I signed on to 'Idol' I signed on to one year," Lopez said, "and I wound up doing two years because I just fell so in love with the show and everybody there."Billboard

"I felt like for six months it's fine, but then to go back and do it again I was like 'Oh God!' … You know, I have the movies, my music and my this and my that," said Lopez -- whose voice started to crack by the end of the interview. "And it all kind of worked together for a while but it just gets more complicated. You know, and as the kids get bigger, it just started feeling like it was a lot, and something had to give. Something has to give. And that's where I am right now."

She continued, "I honestly feel that the time has come that I have to get back to doing the other things that I do that I've put kind of on hold because I love 'Idol' so much."

No comments:

Post a Comment