Total Pageviews

Sunday 22 July 2012

Mariah Carey

Mariah Carey
Download much-anticipated return to the music scene has officially been confirmed, with the star posting details of her new single on Twitter.
Yesterday, the singer posted: “So I can finally announce to you that my new single is coming out in early August! It’s called TRIUMPHANT (Get ‘Em) ft. Rick Ross & Meek Mill.”
She then posted: "I wrote TRIUMPHANT when I was going through a difficult time & it helped me get through it. When u hear it, pay attention 2 the lyrics #WIN (sic).”MTV
This will be Mimi’s first new material since her 2009 Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel.
We told you yesterday how the Touch My Body hitmaker is reportedly on the verge of signing a deal to become the next American Idol judge – if they can afford her.
The diva, aged 42, is claimed by Deadline to be negotiating a deal worth £10.8m to appear on the show - but Mimi's hubby Nick Cannon later told TMZ: "I don't know if they can afford Mariah Carey, that's a lot of money."

No comments:

Post a Comment