Total Pageviews

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Noel Gallagher

Noel Gallagher Download The former Oasis guitarist, who released his debut solo album 'Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds' in October of last year, told The Sun that he can't imagine ever wanting to pack it in and that he intends to keep going for as long as The Rolling Stones.

Asked if he could imagine being around for as long as the Rolling Stones, Gallagher said: "Evidently the Rolling Stones are not a gang any more. It’s easier for a solo artist, so I don’t see a time when I’ll retire. I never see a time when I'll pack in, especially if I'm still writing. What else am I going to do? There's only so much TV you can watch."NME

The guitarist also joked about his dance moves and said that rather than having moves like Mick Jagger, he "moves like Bill Wyman".

He added: "As the song goes, I haven't got moves like Jagger – I’ve more got moves like Wyman. But people at gigs either want to dance or sing, and I can make people do that. And they’re not watching me anyway, because if you look, they’re staring at the heavens singing their hearts out, and that's magical."

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds embark on a UK tour in September. He will also play the iTunes Festival on September 12 at London's Roundhouse and will tour the US alongside Snow Patrol later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment