Total Pageviews

Monday 20 August 2012

Rita Ora

Rita Ora  
has cleared up any speculation regarding her private life, telling MTV News that she's "not single."
However, Ora's fans will be pleased to know that while she is currently off the market, the 21-year old does still enjoy flirting with the opposite sex.
When asked about her relationship status, the R.I.P. singer - who recently revealed she once enjoyed a romance with Bruno Mars - told us backstage at V Festival: "No, I'm not single but I'm flirting."
Rita, whose mystery man is rumoured to be Kim Kardashian's young brother Rob, went on to express her joy at scoring her third No.1 single with How We Do (Party), claiming that she's "so grateful" for the songs success.
She added: "I haven’t celebrated yet. I actually just cried a little bit."

No comments:

Post a Comment