Total Pageviews

Monday 24 September 2012

Jessica Wright

Jessica Wright

The accompanying music video sees the reality star dancing on the beach, performing in a nightclub and strutting along the poolside in Marbella, Spain.

"Almost a year ago I went to Liverpool to do some writing; as soon as I heard the music taking shape I immediately came up with the 'Dance All Night' idea and then the song just flowed," Wright explained.
"It's all about when you first meet someone and you get those butterflies and then you go for it on the dancefloor.
"What's weird is as we were writing it I said I could imagine myself on Ocean Beach Club in Marbella dancing to it so to actually do that for my first video was just fantastic.DS

"I have been singing since I was 6 years old and my one ambition in life has been to be a pop singer so words just can't explain how excited I'm feeling right now!"
In the first series of TOWIE, Wright was part of the girl group Lola, but after failing to secure a hit in the charts, the group split.

No comments:

Post a Comment