Total Pageviews

Sunday 9 September 2012

Nicki Minaj


Download  is set to repackage and re-release her album, 'Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded,' in November.

The repackaged album, "Pink Friday Roman Reloaded: The Re-Up," will contain new songs, one of which Minaj plans to debut next week.

"I'm releasing my album in November. It's called 'Pink Friday Roman Reloaded: The Re-Up' and I'm putting lots of new songs on there," Minaj told E News! while on the red carpet at last night's 2012 MTV VMAs (Sept. 6). "I'm actually going to drop my new single next week. So Barbz, you are going to spaz, you are going to love it, you are going to go crazy," she continued.Billboard

Minaj's sophomore album, which has been on the R&B/HIp-Hop Albums chart for 22 weeks, falls from No. 6 to No. 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment