Total Pageviews

Friday 26 October 2012

Chris Brown


Chris Brown 
has stated that he understands why he has a bad reputation.Download

During an interview for MTV show This Is How I Made It, Breezy addressed his 2009 assault on Rihanna - admitting he can see why the public still dislike him for his actions, despite making up with the Bajan babe.
Brown explained: "I can't hate people for making judgment on me, or making a decision of liking me or not liking me."All I can do is try to better as a person. And I'm good with knowing everything isn't always going to be perfect."
The 23-year old went on to state that he feels pleased to have started to change to public's perception of him in the last year.
Breezy claimed: "[People are] always gonna know me for situations and life obstacles.
"For me to have that achievement [of winning a Grammy Award], and to go through people's whole opinions changing of me, to get personal opinion back and having to gain personal success back – it's not all the way back, you know – but it's been one of my most humbling experiences."
The Don't Judge Me singer and RiRi are said to have rekindled their friendship in recent months, fuelling speculation that they are romantically involved again.

No comments:

Post a Comment