Total Pageviews

Friday 19 October 2012

Example

Example .

Download Speaking to The Guardian, he said: "I've been in therapy. The therapist told me he was used to dealing with egotistical males in the entertainment industry – blokes in the public eye who have got carried away with fame, alcoholism, drug abuse and affairs."

Speaking about the description of drug use on the track 'Come Taste The Rainbow' from his forthcoming new LP 'The Evolution Of Man', he said: "It's all in there. Coke, ketamine, MDMA – I'm just saying, all the things I tried didn't make me a better person because I'm already mad when I'm sober. On that stuff I was monstrous."NME

When asked what the most monstrous thing he did was, he spoke about the break-up of his relationship last year, after which he said he had to "find respect" for himself again. "The repeated cheating, which was something I'd never done before. The manly thing would have been to split up with my girlfriend and then go on the rampage, but I went on the rampage when I was with her. I was so selfish, I wanted her around."

Opening up about his childhood, the singer added: "I was diagnosed with Asperger's when I was younger. I was amazing with numbers, I had a photographic memory, and I hated reading fiction, preferring books on nature and history. All symptoms of mild autism."

No comments:

Post a Comment