Total Pageviews

Monday 22 October 2012

James Blunt

James Blunt
 Download the 38-year-old U.K. singer-songwriter best known for his smash single "You're Beautiful," has revealed that he is taking a break from music, and has no future songwriting plans.

"I just want to take some time out for myself," Blunt told the Daily Mail at the Barbarella nightclub in Fulham, West London. Blunt's most recent album, "Some Kind of Trouble," was released in 2010, and was supported with a lengthy tour that stopped by North America in spring 2011.For the time being, however, Blunt is enjoying his time away from music. "I haven't got any plans to do more songwriting," he says. "I have been chilling since I finished my world tour and I've spent a lot of time in Ibiza where I have a villa."Billboard

No comments:

Post a Comment