Total Pageviews

Friday 12 October 2012

Justin Bieber


Download Before tweeting the link to the edgy and colourful video Justin wrote a series of tweets about his recent troublesHe said: "Since I was 14 I have had a lot of things said about me, from dying, to taking hormones, to dying again, to stuff about my family, to saying I had a baby with a woman I never even met. nude pics, drugs, my family, my character... but today... today i get to be in on it..."

The video begins with personal footage which was recently stolen from Justin and then uploaded to a blog by the thief.
The clip also features an whole array of scenes including Justin, 18, flanked by synchronised swimmers, and dancing flirtatiously with rapper Nicki.



Sun He then added: "So to all of you... enjoy. Let's go for the 10 million mark! Me, @NickiMinaj - this is #BEAUTYandaBEAT."
.

No comments:

Post a Comment