Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 October 2012

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift
Pre-Order has said she tries to avoid all gossip about her private life.
The singer, who has dated the likes of Taylor Lautner, John Mayer and Jake Gyllenhaal, has frequently seen her relationships be the subject of tabloid speculation because of her autobiographical song lyrics.
Most recently the press have speculated about the person at the centre of her hit break-up song, 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together'.

In an interview with Capital FM, Taylor, who is currently dating Conor Kennedy, the son of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr, said she refuses to follow the rumours about her private life.

"I don't pay attention to it. I don't read my own gossip, I don't Google myself," she said.

"It's a lot more healthy way to live when you have a priority on being happy rather than knowing everything about yourself than people think."

No comments:

Post a Comment