Total Pageviews

Monday 19 November 2012

Alicia Keys


Alicia Keys 
will hit British shores next May when she showcases her highly anticipated fifth studio album, Girl On Fire.
Keys will set the UK alight with arena dates in Liverpool, Newcastle, Manchester, Birmingham, Nottingham and London. Girl On Fire will be released in the UK by RCA Records on 26 November 2012.
Speaking of her forthcoming jaunt, Alicia said: “I’m in love with this album!! It is full of new beginnings, new perspectives and fresh starts.
“I’m so excited to be touring again and it’s great to be back in the UK!!! I Love it here and I’m looking forward to performing and feeling the energy of the crowd—there’s nothing like it. I plan to bring you something Emotional and exciting! I’m a brand new me!”MTV
 
The album was written and produced by Alicia alongside collaborators Jeff Bhasker (Kanye West, Bruno Mars), Salaam Remi (Amy Winehouse, Nas), Frank Ocean, Emile Sande, and Jamie XX among others.
 
The announcement of Alicia Keys’ forthcoming tour comes hot off the heels of Keys’ show-stopping performances at the 2012 MTV EMA in Frankfurt, Radio 1 Xtra Live in Birmingham and on The X Factor
.

No comments:

Post a Comment