Total Pageviews

Sunday 11 November 2012

CARLY RAE JEPSEN


CARLY RAE JEPSEN


IT’S been a brilliant year for pop princess Carly Rae Jepsen, culminating in two gongs at the MTV Europe Music Awards on the back of mega tune Call Me Maybe.Download

But to her it was just another song in the bag when she first penned the track, which won Best
Single.Speaking at the EMAs bash in Frankfurt, Carly told me: “I wrote it with two of my best friends and we’d done many songs together, so this one seemed no different.
“I didn’t know it was extra special until I played it for my aunt, who’s normally very serious. She started jumping on the couch and dancing, so that made me think we might be onto something here.”
Reflecting on her whirlwind success, he Canadian pop sensation
mused: “I didn’t realise what was happening to my life until I played my first show with Justin Bieber in Mexico City to about 300,000 people.
      “Up until that point I’d been playing little bars with audiences of about 30 and I remember being blown away because the whole crowd sang my song back to me. It’s a moment I will never forget.” But Carly, 26, is still nonplussed by her awards. Dailystar
She explained: “I couldn’t have imagined that I’d be here a year ago.“I wake up many mornings wanting to pinch myself.”So how does she keep it fresh when she drops fan fave Call Me Maybe these days?
Carly revealed: “It’s not a problem because the fans have made all these remixes of the song which is very rejuvenating.” What a sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment