Total Pageviews

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Cheryl Cole


 has joked that she "regrets" allowing a friend to film scenes for her new ITV2 special Cheryl: Access All Areas because she often forgot she was being filmed for the show.
The 'Call My Name' singer says she "cringed" several times watching the show back, ahead of it's airing tonight (20th November), and has reassured fans it is definitely "up close personal and RAW".Capfm
"I literally had a friend of mine filming so that I would not feel like I had a 'camera crew' in my way and at times forgot myself," Cheryl tweeted earlier today. "I have since regretted this decision at the number of times I cringed watching it lolololol.
"Oh well… It is def Access All Areas. Up close personal and RAW hahaha," Cheryl added.

No comments:

Post a Comment