Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 November 2012

Fun :)


 Fun :)
two big singles “We Are Young” and “Some Nights” , fun. is seeking another hit with their third single “Carry On” from their sophomore album. While the aforementioned songs have proven fun. can own the mainstream charts, “Carry On” reads more like a sleeper hit.Download
With lyrics “I’ve closed enough windows to know you can never look back”, the message behind “Carry On” is pretty obvious. Let go of the past, look to the future. Be optimistic. I must admit, I admire the way lead singer Nate is able to channel his angst in a way that repeatedly churns out a positive message.
The song is an amazing mid-tempo, modern rock track that will became a staple on your iPod in no time. I love this band, and I hope they keep making music to the beat of their own drum. “Carry On” should make an impact on mainstream radio within the next couple of weeks. It’s a great single, go buy it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment