Total Pageviews

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Leona Lewis


Leona Lewis
has opened up about her suspected romance with One Direction star Liam Payne, admitting they have a 'shared bond' after both competing on The X Factor.Download
The Trouble singer has previously remained tight-lipped when concerning her rumoured relationship with Liam, refusing to address whether they were an item.
Lewis has since shed some more light on the dating rumours, telling the Mail Online: "We're friends. We see each other whenever we can, but he's really busy and so am I."
She added: "We've got a shared bond because of The X Factor. I always forget they were even on the show!"MTV
Last month, Liam was a little less subtle when he was quizzed about Leona, telling The Mirror: "I do have a crush on Leona, she's hot! I have met her. She's hot. I haven't eaten dinner with her though."
Despite reports suggesting that Liam and Leona would be spending the festive season together, Lewis went on the rubbish the rumours, adding to the Mail Online: "I'll be spending Christmas in either London or Wales with my family.
"We always have a big family Christmas and I'm really looking forward to it."

No comments:

Post a Comment