Total Pageviews

Sunday 18 November 2012

Mick Jagger


Download One Direction ever feel a bit worn out by their hoards of young screaming fansMick Jagger can relate. In an interview with CNN on Tuesday before the premiere of the film Crossfire Hurricane, the rock veteran said that the boy-band reminds him of the Rolling Stones in their early days.
"I remember feeling that same uncomfortable feeling of being pushed around in this very weird place about 50 years ago," he said. "It was a very funny moment, because it was very similar to the things we’ve been through."
"I watched a concert of One Direction on the TV the other night, you know just to check [it] out," Jagger said. "It reminded me very much of our early concerts, when we were pushed around among the audience and we would kind of float. [T]hey were like, floating above the audience, and they looked like, really distinctly uncomfortable.Rollingstone
Ronnie Wood also spoke of his friendship with Harry Styles and company, who are about to star in their own 3-D concert movie:
"I remember them before they made it and I said, 'come on stick with it boys, you can do it,'" Wood said. "They still want me to come and jam with them I said, 'yeah, I’ll come and play with you anytime.'"
Crossfire Hurricane, the retrospective documentary that aired on HBO last week, offers a look back at the Rolling Stones in those early days, as the band embarks on their 50th anniversary tour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment