Total Pageviews

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Noel Gallagher

Noel Gallagher 

The High Flying Birds frontman was speaking on BBC 6 Music this morning (November 14) after his show at London's O2 Shepherds Bush Arena last night. Download

When asked by host Shaun Keaveny if his mum ever wants to bang their heads together as they fight so much, Noel replied: "I'm 45. He's 40. It's not like me with my two lads – "Give him his Darth Vadar mask now!" It's not like that. He's doing his thing. I'm doing mine. We texted each other at Christmas. I saw him at a party after the Olympics – he did the usual which was hurl an insult at me and walk off... nothing new there."

He added: "He's like a squeaky toy that swears a lot... in a blazer."NME

Last month, Noel poked fun at his brothers' band Beady Eye, saying that the band's singer did them a "disservice".

No comments:

Post a Comment