Total Pageviews

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Bullet For My Valentine

Bullet For My Valentine
Amazon has changed over the years by a lot if you listen to song you and expect the same bullet for my valentine has the older releases you'll be pretty disappointed they've changed over the years and i can honestly say i like this a little more then old bullet i will miss old bullet though. But change is bond to happen the vocals are a bit different then they used to be the solos are different. Everything's different and in my opinion it sounds really good. Old bullet fans, it may take awhile to get into but you'll love it sooner or later. I like this single and i'll be sure to pick up the album when it's sold!
Breakdown:
Cleans: I'm basically going to call them cleans because they don't sound like screams at all. but that's all you'll really here in this song and him yelling "RIOOTTT" at certain parts of the song. I'v always been a fan of the vocals in this song matts always been one of the few people's vocals i can enjoy no matter what he does to them.
Instruments: They're still heavy with the drums and guitar though! They didn't let those go away at all. You have to love the solos. And the drums sound good.

No comments:

Post a Comment