Total Pageviews

Thursday 31 January 2013

Macklemore


Macklemore
I love it. He’s got a certain je ne sais quois about him, doesn’t he?Amazon
JM: Yeah he's strangely hot, especially in that Batman onesie, but I’m concerned the video might contribute further to the fetishizing of vintage fashions.
TM: Thus giving you more competition at your local charity shops?

JM: Precisely. I’m terrified. Plus he mentions stealing my grandpa AND mama's clothes. There'll be chaos! Naked OAPs everywhere!
TM: Yeah, plus they'll definitely be competition if men start buying ladies’ vintage fashions AS WELL as men’s. You’ll be competing with everyone for cute dresses. 

JM: Including you?
TM: Luckily you’re not my size. But that dress you’re wearing today is pretty cute. Want to switch outfits?

No comments:

Post a Comment