Total Pageviews

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Chris Brown


Chris Brown 
may have recently made his Instagram page private, but that hasn't stopped the R&B star launching into an explosive rant on the social-networking siteAmazon.
After Breezy was accused by the Los Angeles DA's office of violating terms of his probation for his 2009 assault on Rihanna and his reported parking lot brawl with Frank Ocean, the 23-year old has claimed that his life is "hell."MTV
During his tirade, the Don't Judge Me singer admitted he was "sick of being accused" and revealed that he "pray[s] every day and night" that the public's opinion of him will one day change.
Brown - who has since rekindled his romance with RiRi - stated in the private message: "Y'all tell me not to pay attention to it - how can I not when it's on my radio, TV and everything else.
"I'm wise. I can handle the hate, but enough is enough yo... Yes they talked about Jesus, but... I am not him. Not even close. I'm a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect."
He continued: "I'm sick of being accused... I've been going through this s**t since I was 19 years old. You can't sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I going to get a positive outcome out of anything I do?
"I'm not gonna sit here and play the victim, I'm just tired of this s**t. I pray every day and night for a new outcome and just when everything seems to be going good, some new s**t happens."
He added: "A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not... Before y'all say I'm weak, remember what I've been through. My soul cries for positivity. I'm not broken, I am strong."

No comments:

Post a Comment