Total Pageviews

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Tulisa

Tulisa 
 AMAZON   Tulisa has issued a warning to pal Harry Styles' ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift after she appeared to mock him during her performance at the Grammy Awards on Sunday (February 10).
As we previously reported, the 23-year old appeared to 'diss' Styles when singing her split song We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together in front of crowds at the star-studded ceremony.Swift put on an English accent to play the ex she sings about in tune and said: "So he calls me up and he's like 'I still love you' and I'm sorry, I'm busy opening up the Grammys. We are never getting back together. Like, ever."
This move hasn't gone down well with The Female Boss herself, with Tulisa taking to Instagram to post a screengrab of a Google search of news speculating about Taylor's apparent dig at Hazza, with The X Factor judge writing: "Never mock my lad!!"MTV
She also uploaded a mocked-up picture of Harry and Taylor, with the One Direction star on the phone,  captioned with: "So she calls me and up she's like…" while the image of Taylor bares the statement: "I still stalk you."

No comments:

Post a Comment