Total Pageviews

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Robin Thicke



Give It 2 U (Album Version (Explicit)) [feat. Kendrick Lamar]
'Give It 2 U,' what did you have in mind?"
"Mostly I'd like to be surrounded by hundreds of beautiful, hard-working, talented college-aged women in various states of dress, while I do next to nothing at all. If we shoot it on a football field, perhaps that will give the impression that I'm athletic and that I'm desirable, because I am quite literally playing the field and committing to nothing but my avoidance of physical activity."
"Do you want it to have a similar feel to 'Blurred Lines?'"
"Yes, if we could intermittently throw the performing troupes' names and other names and stuff in red sans serif font all up on there, it might look like art, or sarcasm."
"Great, so the university dance teams will wear their usual uniforms?"
"Well, some of them. Others will need to wear protective upper body gear, like a football player, which will guarantee maximum discomfort and the threat of literally sweating ones' boobs off. Bring in the Luxury Girls, a name I only know as phone sex workers but might also be some other thing that involves cosplay.

No comments:

Post a Comment