Total Pageviews

Thursday 27 June 2013

Barenaked Ladies


 

Barenaked Ladies: Home

Boomerang
 


"Boomerang," which new frontman Ed Robertson describes as "A really personal song that says, 'You can be done with me, but I'm not done with you.' For me, it's about feeling relevant." For that reason, "Boomerang" is a good introduction to their upcoming new record, due out June 4th.

"As I started to approach this record," Ed continues, "There was a period where I felt like I didn't know what to say and I didn't know who cared. But then I realized, y'know, I care. I like what I do, I'm a good songwriter and I'm gonna write -- I'm gonna express things. So that song is about getting your confidence back -- or, as one of my colleagues would say, getting your swagger back
." The Tube

No comments:

Post a Comment