Total Pageviews

Saturday 1 December 2012

Lady Ga Ga


Lady Gaga
has revealed that she was written 50 songs for her third studio album.Download
The Bad Romance singer teased her forthcoming ARTPOP disc on Twitter in a message to one of her fans, ahead of the LP's release in Spring next year.
Speaking of her record, Lady G tweeted: "I have written like 50 songs. I don't know what will rise to top. But that's how I wrote the fame/the fame monster."MTV
When asked by another Little Monster about possible collaborations on ARTPOP, the 26-year old replied: "I'm not sure yet. Stands pretty firm on its own.
"I'll release collabs regardless if they're on album or not, that's what's nice about app. I can upload new material all the time."
The Poker Face star later added: "Everyone needs to keep calm + trust mother. relinquish

No comments:

Post a Comment