Total Pageviews

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Taylor Swift


Taylor Swift 

has admitted that she thinks about love all the time.Download
Swift - who is said to be dating One Direction star Harry Styles - has told Look magazine that even after a string of failed relationships, she still dreams of having a fairytale romance.
The 22-year old told the publication: "I think about love all the time. I have done since I was able to comprehend what love was, I daydream about it all the time."There was a relationship that was an extreme let-down, one that was a betrayal, one where I got cheated on, one where I had my self confidence chipped away piece by piece ... But even after your heart explodes into a million pieces and you're thinking, 'Why did this have to happen?'MTV
"You make eye contact with someone across the room and it clicks - and bang, you're in love again."
The We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together singer went on to add that she has learned from her mistakes, explaining that she uses her past conquests - which apparently include John Mayer and Jake Gyllenhaal - to determine what she doesn't like about the opposite sex.
She explained: "I'd like to think I don't have to learn the same lesson twice. As I move on from men who hurt me, or were just not right, I think I can start to narrow it down. That's the hope anyway."
In other related news, Swift has revealed that she will premiere the video for forthcoming single I Knew You Were Trouble on Thursday (13th December) - which also happens to be her 23rd birthday.
We wonder what Harry Styles has in store for Taylor on her big day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment