Total Pageviews

Monday 17 December 2012

Emeli Sandé


Emeli Sandé. 
 Download The track written by herself with the collaboration of Naughty Boy and Grant Mitchell is the fifth official single taken from her debut studio album “Our Version of Events” that was released on digital retailers on February 10, 2012 via Virgin Records. The single is scheduled for release on iTunes on December 23.
The singer described the track: ”It’s about how I felt when I was trying to get signed, I was going for all these meetings and people were looking at me like ‘What do we do with you’? It’s about not allowing yourself to be judged by others or to be taken for an idiot. I feel the video reflects that“. The official music video directed by Wiz is about making a stand, believing in yourself and not allowing yourself to be judged.

No comments:

Post a Comment