Total Pageviews

Friday 21 December 2012

Lawson


 Lawson
 Download lead singer Andy Brown has confessed that it was an "absolute honour" to work with the likes of Robbie Williams and Paul McCartney on The Justice Collective's charity song 'He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother', and thinks the track deserves to be Christmas number one.
The 'Taking Over Me' star told Capital FM that the song, a cover of The Hollies' track of the same name, is "incredible" and was thrilled to be singing with some if his idols.
"I'm just delighted to be involved. I mean I'm singing alongside some of my idols like Paul McCartney and Robbie Williams," he said. "The song's incredible itself, 'He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother', it's got a great meaning behind the song and I really think it deserves to be Christmas number one this year."
The star also opens the entire track, singing the first line and called it a "dream come true" to receive such an honour considering his background.
He added: "I mean the fact that I'm opening it is just an absolute honour and a dream come true for me being a Liverpool fan and also born and raised in Liverpool."

No comments:

Post a Comment