Total Pageviews

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Sheryl Crow

 Sheryl Crow
Download has been diagnosed with a benign brain tumour.
The singer/songwriter revealed that she knew something was wrong when she started to lose her memory, resulting in Crow getting herself checked out.
Speaking to Doug Elfman of Las Vegas Review-Journal, Crow explained: "I worried about my memory so much that I went and got an MRI. And I found out I have a brain tumour.
"And I was, like, 'See? I knew there was something wrong.' I haven't really talked about it."
She added: "In November, I found out I have a brain tumour. But it's benign, so I don't have to worry about it. But it gives me a fit."MTV
Crow's rep confirmed to E! News on Tuesday (5th June) that the breast cancer survivor has a common form of brain tumour called a meningioma.
"Half of us are walking around with [meningioma] but you don't really know unless you happen to have an MRI.
"[Crow] has no symptoms and everything is fine. It was a random mention during the [Vegas] interview. It was not meant to alarm anyone. She is doing great and is healthy and happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment