Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 February 2013

Lady Ga Ga

Lady Gaga .

According to the NYPost, the singer was interviewed on videotape for six-hours in a Manhattan law firm for the legal action in which her former assistant, Jennifer O'Neil, claims that she is owed payment for 7,168 hours of overtime.
O'Neil filed an action demanding $380,000 (£243,000) and claimed that she was responsible for "ensuring the promptness of a towel following a shower and serving as a personal alarm clock" for the singer, so she could keep to her hectic schedule. NME
She also alleged that Gaga expected her to be at her service from the "earliest waking hour" and wanted her duties to extend to "stadiums, private jets, fine hotel suites, yachts, ferries, trains and tour buses". O'Neil alleges that the schedule meant that she was unable to take breaks "or even at times sleep".
In her testimony, however, Gaga responded angrily: "[O'Neil is a ] fucking hood rat who is suing me for money that she didn't earn," she said. "She thinks she's just, like, the queen of the universe... And, you know what, she didn't want to be a slave to one, because in my work and what I do, I'm the queen of the universe every day."
Gaga then claimed that her assistant hadn't appreciated the perks of her job, stating: "She slept in Egyptian cotton sheets every night, in five-star hotels, on private planes, eating caviar, partying with [photographer] Terry Richardson all night, wearing my clothes, asking YSL [Yves Saint Laurent] to send her free shoes without my permission, using my YSL discount without my permission ... It is, like, such an amazing luxury that I get to travel the world and have planes, she doesn’t even see what a luxury it is."
She also complained about the services provided by O'Neil, adding: "She would only open a couple of bags, and it was very stressful for me ... because, you know, I weigh 115 pounds, and I was trying to move these huge, big luggages all by myself in the room ... by the way, she was asleep until 12:00 most of the time, so I was very often waking up and moving my own luggage and doing shit by myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment