Total Pageviews

Friday 11 May 2012

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber  Download has released a new song about his mum Pattie Mallette - just in time for Mother's Day in North America.Pre-order New Album
Last week, the 18-year old revealed during an interview on MTV First that he had penned the track for Mallette, stating that the song - entitled Turn To You - was a tribute to his mum.
The Never Say Never star explained: "I wrote a song for my mom. But I'm going to put it out on Mother's Day.
"[It's] about the struggles, I say in the song. She had me at like the age I am now. [It's about] just the struggles she went through and how brave she was, and I think the world needed to know that."
The song sees Justin singing the lyrics: "So when your lost and your tired, when your broken in two, let my love take you higher, 'cause I still turn to you."
JB's Beliebers can now purchase the track, with Justin telling his fans on Twitter: "#TurnToYou is out in some countries. Out later tonight in US and Canada. Help mums in need. Give them strength. thank u mum."
Once the song hit iTunes in North America, the star added: "it's on ITUNES. Happy Mother's Day Weekend. this is for my mum and all those mums out there."
It is currently unknown whether Turn To You will feature on Bieber's new album Believe, which is due for release in the UK on 18th June
.

No comments:

Post a Comment