Total Pageviews

Saturday 27 October 2012

Taylor Swift


 has confirmed details of a new world tour, which will kick off in North America in March 2013.Download
The 'Begin Again' signer admitted she is so "excited" to head back out on the road as she plots 58 US dates across 29 states next year.
"I didn't think I could be any more excited about my 'Red'  album, but then I start thinking about how I'm going to put the new show together for The Red Tour," she said in a statement. "I have so many ideas about how to really bring this musicto life, and I can't wait to share the new show with all my fans!"Capfm
The jaunt will kick off on 13th March in Omaha, Nebraska and travel to the likes of Miami, Washington and finish in the home of country – Nashville on 21stSeptember.
The outing will also see her supported by British star Ed Sheeran, who she recently teamed up with for 'Red' album track 'Everything Has Changed'.

No comments:

Post a Comment