Total Pageviews

Saturday 17 November 2012

Noel Gallagher

Neol Gallagher


Download American tour was alright. Nothing more nothing less. We came, we played, we 
moved on to
 the next one. A more uneventful tour you'd be hard pushed to find. A few things do stick out
 though. Gigs in Nashville and Kentucky (for some reason!). All the shows in Texas were great
 for me, (I do love Texas. Nice weather. Nice people). I did get mauled by some bastard
 mosquitoes though. I had 8 bites at one point! On my hands. Agony.
So that was that. Like I say it was "alright".
That gig at the Shepards Bush Empire was - if I'm being honest - a bit of an anti-climax. Can't
 really put my finger on why. It just kind of passed me by a little. Maybe I'd built it up too much in
 my head? Maybe everyone in the crowd had seen the show one too many times already?
 Dunno . . . I didn't really enjoy it. Jet lag maybe? Who knows? Not me!! We did party hard after
 though. It’s taken me a good 72 hours to straighten myself out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment