Total Pageviews

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Russell Brand

Russell Brand
  Books has stated that he still feels "compassion and warmth" towards ex-wife Katy Perry.
The funnyman went on to dismiss their divorce - which was officially finalised earlier this week - as an "administrative finality."
When asked by on CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight how he feels about being a single man again, Brand stated: "I think what happened at the weekend was an administrative finality, so I don't think that it makes very much difference.MTV
"Of course I still feel great feeling of compassion and warmth for Katy, but I'm very happy with my life."
He added: "My life is a simple life... I'm like a farmer whose product is a TV show instead of tomatoes."
The Rock Of Ages star also hit the headlines today (18th July) after being spotted with rumoured new girlfriend Isabella Brewster in Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment