Total Pageviews

Friday 8 June 2012

Katy Perry

Cheryl Cole  Pre order has urged Prince Harry to ring her and ask her out on a date.
The singer nodded when asked on TV if she was single and smiled: “But I would consider Prince Harry.”
Making a telephone sign on The Graham Norton Show, filmed last night, she added: “Call me.”
Singer Katy Perry Download– also on the BBC1 show aired tonight – agreed Harry was a “hot ginger”.
It’s been a very exciting few weeks for Cheryl – capped by her performance at Buckingham Palace with Gary Barlow on Monday night.
In April, she revealed she had dreamt about the prince, saying: "I had a dream last night I married Prince Harry and was a real life princess! It's true."Mirror
The 28-year-old also revealed how the Daily Mirror helped her patch things up with Simon Cowell after her axing from X Factor USA.
Last year Cheryl visited British troops in Afghanistan as part of our Pride Of Britain Awards.
She said: “They had devices and were blowing them up. They had one dressed up as Simon. I got to press the button.
“I then got messages from Simon who said, ‘Now you’ve blown us up is there any chance we can have a conversation?’
"And that was when I first spoke to him.”
Cheryl will be performing her new single Call My Name - but will she be stage-diving on to the sofa, we wonder?
There's also some excellent gossip and comic interjections from the second Geordie of the night, Ross Noble.
* The Graham Norton Show is on BBC1 at 10.35pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment