Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 June 2012

Kelly Clarkson

Kelly Clarkson
 Download
has revealed she hated her life after winning the show in 2002.
The Dark Side singer has admitted in an interview with Redbook magazine that she almost quit music after being named Idol champion a decade ago - stating she didn't enjoy the first four years of her career.MTV
Speaking of her time after Idol, Clarkson told the publication: "I'm going to be completely honest - I had no one looking out for me.
"They were looking out for the show, and it was horrible. I was 19 years old. I was smart enough to know that it wasn't about me, but that didn't make it any easier."
She added: "I'm all cried out about it, but my first four years, I hated my life; I almost quit a dozen times."
The 30-year old singer also went on to address her relationship with Brandon Blackstock following years of speculation about her sexuality, telling the mag she's finally happy.
Kelly stated: "Where's the kick in the ass? I told my assistant that today. I said, 'I'm just waiting for something to blow up.'

No comments:

Post a Comment