Total Pageviews

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Katy Perry

Katy  Perry
Downloadembarks on her biggest tour to date, the California Dreams Tour.
Fans witness Katy put in hours of hard work preparing for the tour and traveling to hundreds of different cities. Yet, with the success that she was having onstage, it was offstage where things were falling apart.
It seems her new marriage and a gruelling tour schedule were not mixing well, but it was not from lack of trying: Perry was adamant that while on her nearly yearlong tour, she take time out to see her husband, but in the end, it just couldn't save the marriage.
At one point, while flying to one of her tour stops, Perry admits to the camera: "I'm trying to keep my marriage alive."
Part Of Me gives fans a rare glimpse inside a celebrity marriage, with Brand featured throughout the film.MTV
Some moments are touching, like when the comedian comes to wish her well on the opening night of her tour, yet some are heartbreaking to watch.
In one scene, Perry is crying uncontrollably, delaying the start time of the concert, but like a true professional, she chokes back the tears and puts on a brave face for her fans.
Perry talks candidly about Brand in the film, revealing that it was her skyrocketing career that could have played into the downfall of her marriage.
She explains: "I thought to myself, 'When I find that person that's going to be my life partner, I won't ever have to choose [between the partner and my career]. They won't be threatened or have weird motives.' Then I started to realise, that's not true."

No comments:

Post a Comment