Total Pageviews

Saturday 9 June 2012

Lady Ga Ga

Lady GaGa

 Downloadhas revealed that life at the moment is very much still all about the music - and her upcoming album is her 'baby'.
In an interview with Australia's Daily Telegraph, the You And I singer - who is rumoured to have rekindled her relationship with Taylor Kinney - said: "I always say that my music is my husband.
"It is my absolute life and soul. I wake up in the morning with tears in my eyes and I get inspired to write new songs. I was born to make music and I was born to perform."
The pop superstar added: "Every moment of every day I am dreaming up new music, dreaming up ways of making my tour and stage more extravagant and beautiful than ever before."mtv
Lady G also insisted that though she would like a family, for now she's content to be a Mother Monster.
Asked whether she had any baby plans, she replied: "Some day. Way, way, way in the future. A long way from now. Not soon.
"My next baby is my next album. It keeps me very excited and busy because I have lots of new ideas."
GaGa revealed this week that details of her third studio album will be released in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment